As you may or may not know, dear reader, Eco Flower has closed up shop (even though their website is still taking orders), which has left who knows how many brides scrambling to find alternatives for their big day.
As one bride to another, I want to help. I asked the gals and guys of Eco Flower Screwed Me Over FB Group to spam me with their sola wood and paper flower shop names, websites and offerings so this post could be a resource to you stressed out brides.
I’m categorizing them by state so if someone prefers to get flowers from a local business, or just needs them to be where their wedding is located because they’re short on time. There is no rhyme or reason behind how they are organized underneath each state, I’m just going down a list.
Note: While these shops are based in particular states, they either are higher volume and prefer shipping vs. local pickup, or do not offer local pickup, or do not offer their particular location on their website or social pages.
- Sola Wood Flowers — Founded by Meagan Bowman after she left Eco Flower, this is a great option for the DIY bride. I actually used Sola Wood Flowers for my own wedding and was pleasantly surprised how easy they were to use and create with. There are a few things that can be ordered pre-made, so keep an eye on the website, join the mailing list or join the FB group to be in the know of specials & one of a kind items. They also have a section on their website called ‘Florists We Recommend‘ which includes some of the shops listed below.
- EC Flower Boutique — offerings range from bouquets to home decor items. You can request a quote via their Facebook page.
*Note: You must contact these shops directly to discuss creation, payment, and delivery of your goods. My listing these shops does not indicate that they will be able to arrange for all deadlines, dates, or scenarios. Each relationship between a client and a sola wood creator is individual and unique.
- Rose Bee Organics — located in Surprise, Arizona. Their website is under construction at the time of this posting, but you can still shop via their FB page as well as message them to discuss custom orders.
- Luv2DoItYourself — located in Menifee, California. This shop offers pre-made and custom wedding bouquets, as well as kits for the bride to to it herself! Explore their Etsy to learn more.
- Eco Chic Bouquets — Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This shop specializes in wedding bouquets made of sola wood and other sustainable materials. You can shop their website and follow their FB page for inspirations and designs.
- Woodland Blooms — located in Sarasota, Florida. This shop can create bouquets and centerpieces for your wedding as well as everyday & holiday home decor and signs. You can visit their FB page for their creations as well as chat about creating a custom order.
- Pine and Petal Weddings — located in Central Florida. You can shop on their Etsy page or their FB page for pre-made bouquets, or reach out directly to discuss a custom option.
- Secondhand Stardust — located in Tampa, Florida. This shop is in HIGH demand, so if you’re interested in having them do any bouquets or decor for your wedding, better to ask sooner rather than later. You can shop pre-made creations on their Etsy page, or ping them on FB to discuss custom.
- Soaring Sapphire Designs — located in Martinez, Georgia. You can purchase via their Etsy page and also stay up to date on creations & promotions on their FB page.
- JoJo’s Crafty Creations — Located in Crown Point, IN. Not only does this shop make sola wood flower bouquets, but they also make t-shirts, signs, and other giftables. You can see their array on their FB.
- The Paisley Moon — Located in Lafayette, IN. This shop is currently taking orders for July 2018 weddings, but you can always reach out directly to the shop via their FB or looking through their Etsy site.
- My Dinosaur Dreams — Located in State Center, IA. This shop creates bouquets, wreathes and boutonnieres for your wedding needs. You can shop their Etsy page or shop their available to purchase album or message them on FB for custom orders.
- Brook James Designs — Located in Hawesville, Kentucky. You can explore their creations on their FB page and read about their story via their website and also shop a variety of items on their Etsy.
- DanniLish Designs — Located in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. You can contact this shop via FB or email to discuss your wedding designs.
- Mama Luna — You can find arrangements, bouquets and home decor pieces at this shop. Contact them via their FB page to learn more about their offerings.
- Everlasting Blooms — Located in Charlotte, Michigan. Shop for arrangements, home decor and wood board creations on their FB page. You can also request a custom made bouquet by messaging via FB.
- Wildwood Blooms — Located in Zeeland, Michigan. You can get inspiration for bouquets on their FB page as well as message about your custom creation.
- Ali & Ivy — Located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This shop not only does sola wood bouquets and decor but also leather goods. You can check out their website here as well as their FB page.
- Live. Craft. LaFleur — Located in Londonderry, NH. You can shop arrangements and home decor via their Etsy. Follow them on FB to see what newness their creating.
- For the Love of Flowers — Located in Cincinnati, you can shop for pre-made bouquets, boutonnieres and decor items on their Etsy page. You can also contact the shop via their FB page for your ordering needs, as well.
- Heart and Sola Creations — The owner of this shop is open to helping out brides between Philly and Wilmington, DE. Her offerings range between creative home and event decor and bouquets. You can contact via her website or on IG.
- Burrell CNC & Laser — This shop offers sola wood flower creations as well as custom woodwork. You can see all their options on their website and FB. They’re located near Pittsburgh.
- Crazy Creative Crafty — This shop creates pre-made bouquets and if you’re interested in a custom orders you can reach out directly. They also attend events around the area, which you can find via their FB page.
- Pardee of Three — Located in Northern Utah. This shop creates arrangements, headpieces, bouquets, home decor and wood boards. You can shop and reach out to the owner via their FB page about creating a custom look for your wedding.
- Stella Designs — Located in Quincy, Washington. This shop creates wedding bouquets, decor and hair accessories. You can shop their ready to ship products on their Etsy page and see some wedding inspiration pics on their FB page.
- Garden of Crafts — Located in Seattle, Washington. You can shop pre-made on their Etsy page or discuss custom via their FB page.